- Monetary copensation is minimal per item.
- Goes by the WEIGHT of the item, NOT its replacement value.
- Liability cost is 60 CENTS per POUND per ITEM.
- Example: if we lose or damage a 10-pound computer valued at $1,000, you would only receive $6.00 in compensation ($0.60 x 10 pounds equals $6.00).
- Monetary compensation goes by the REPLACEMENT VALUE of the item, NOT by its weight.
- Example: if we lose or damage a 10-pound computer valued at $1,000, we will replace it with the same or similar computer up to $1000.
- Has 3 levels of Deductibles:
- Maximum Level of Protection (Monetary Compensation) is $50,000