- Miscellaneous Personal Property (“Wildcard”) – Up to $30,825 (amount as of May 1, 2019) in any property owned. If you do not own a home or have no equity in your home, then the Wildcard exemption will protect up to $30,825 worth of your assets. Importantly, the Wildcard exemption may be combined with the other categorized exemptions below, such as the vehicle exemption, for example, in order to protect a car worth far more than the vehicle exemption would otherwise allow.
- Household Goods and Furnishings (for example clothing, furniture, appliances, books, instruments, sporting goods, etc.) – are protected.
- Jewelry – Up to $1,600 is protected.
- Motor Vehicle(s) – Up to a total of $5,300 for one or more vehicles. As noted above, if the value of your vehicle exceeds this amount, or you have multiple vehicles, generally you can use some portion of the Wildcard exemption to protect the remaining value of the vehicles. Also note, with a vehicle that is not paid for, only the equity in the vehicle, if any, must be exempted.
- Public Benefits – Benefits offered by the government such as Unemployment, Social Security, Disability, Public Welfare, and Veteran’s benefits are exempt.
- Life Insurance with a Cash Surrender Value (often called “whole life” or “Universal Life”) – Up to $14,325 in cash value. Cash value is defined as the amount that can be redeemed while the owner or the insured is alive. Conversely, the death benefit is a much higher amount payable only on death. Bankruptcy and exemptions are unrelated to death benefit amounts.
- Tools of the Trade (implements, professional books, tools, other things used for your occupation) – Up to $8,000.
- Retirement Accounts – These are exempt in their entirety so long as the retirement is an IRA or an employer sponsored plan like a union pension, 401(k), or 403(b). Self-employment retirement plans like Keogh plans, SEP IRAs and the like are subject to special rules.
彩票中奖之后怎么兑换 華泰證券認為，2021年電動汽車或進入具備規模效應的產業成熟期 目前，騰訊理財通在售的一只券商公募大集合產品起購門檻為100元
- Homestead – Covers equity in a primary residence of up to $75,000 for a single person under age 65; up to $100,000 for a married couple or the head of a household; and up to $175,000 for people age 65 or over, disabled people, or certain low-income individuals over the age of 55.
- Motor Vehicle – Up to $3,325 in one or more vehicles.
- Jewelry, Heirlooms, and Art – Up to $8,725 combined value for all items.
- Tools of the Trade – Assets used in a person’s (or their spouse’s) trade, business, or profession – Up to $8,725, unless both spouses are engaged in business, then $16,450. Note, however, that a commercial motor vehicle is limited to $4,850; or $9,700 for married couples.
- Life Insurance with a Cash Surrender Value (for example “whole life” or “Universal life”) – Up to $13,975 or $27,950 if a husband and wife file bankruptcy together.
- Public Benefits – Benefits including Unemployment, Social Security, Disability, Welfare, and Veteran’s benefits are exempt with no monetary limit.
- Retirement Accounts – Are exempt in their entirety so long as the retirement is an IRA or an employer sponsored plan like a union pension, 401(k), or 403(b). Self-employment retirement plans like Keogh plans, SEP IRAs and the like are subject to special rules.
彩票中奖照片生成 消費者應該怎么做？ 針對這種大規模手機出現綠屏的現象，國內廠商給出的解決方案是：無理由換機，直到換到不綠屏為止，這一補救措施極大地提高了用戶對于這個品牌的好感，也讓整個事件有了一個完美的結局